Our latest regional report, Burgundy: A journey of discovery, has now been published. Containing 15 pages of in-depth analysis, the report examines the secondary market for Burgundy wines in the context of the global pandemic, US tariffs and this year’s En Primeur campaign.
For a time, this report is available exclusively to Liv-ex members.
Key areas examined in the report include:
- The reasons behind Burgundy’s recent pricing slowdown
- The impact of automation on the expansion of Burgundy’s secondary market
- The increased market share of white Burgundy and the leading Cru vineyards
- An overview of this year’s En Primeur campaign and the trade and critics’ stance on the latest vintage
- How the 2019 vintage will influence future market trends